Hihi everyone, thank for viewing our blog, I am Ang Boon Yong, from Subang and stay there since i was 12 years old, my borned place is at Klang. I am youngest in the family which consists of 5 family members including me. I can speak english, malay, chinese(including cantonese and hokkien). I am born in May 1, which is labour day, special right? haha.. all celebrate for me because is a holiday :P Currently i am 21 years old and study at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman. I taking Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting course in FAM faculty in Sungai Long. I had been arrange to Groups 5 and now is Year 3 Trimester 1.

I got a lot of hobbies, such as listening song, especially jay chou songs because I feel he very talented and those song he compose all very special and also i prefer rap song. When free, I also always go sing karaoke and watch movie with my gang of good friends. Other than those hobbies, I also like to sport, especially play basktaball and badminton and sports make me got more time spend with my friends. While some leisure time, I also prefer chatting with friends and surf net, it have bcome part of my life since i own my own computer.

Since I started have internet connection and surf net, I normally have few website that I surf frequently, such as www.yahoo.com which i always surf this net to look for news and information especially sports news n it provide lives score and allow me always update with latest sports result. Other than tis wesbite, I also always use www.google.com that can help me search information or website that help me in assignment and also search for pictures. Furthermore, I also like to visit www.espnstar.com due to I am a sports lover, so I like to update all sports news, comment and also highlight of those match. Besides that, I also like to surt www.nba.com, because it allow me to watch highlight of those NBA match which is I prefer the most because i like basketball ball as well, n due to it is so exciting and I love this games very much. Lastly, I also like to surf and join those website that can make more friends and interact wit friends, such as www.friendster.com, www.facebook.com and furthermore. It make me can keep contact and interact with my friends no matter how far our distance, because some of them are studying at oversea.

Overall, I use internet for few activties, such as searching information, update myself with latest news, watch sports highlight, chatting with my friends, as well as playing online games to relax myself. I also like to watch video clips in the internet and also listen song. This is those activities that i will do normally I surt the net.

This is my brief introduction about myself and a little big about my normal surfing habits. Hope all of you will come to look at our blog again for further post.








3 comments:

haha, maybe you can be another jay chou leh, in dreams.... =P just joking, haha
Jeff ah, check check before post lo, "little big" is your new defination o =P
Paise lo, keep zat u, haha, nice layout actually,
look forward to your next post

haha... is okie... got ur comment i will do it better.... and will check check... and will improve my grammar.... haha.....

huh..kor..see u reli wan treat me a big meal ed..i teach u how to find n design d..but u hv selected a nice background...@_~

Post a Comment

Introduction of youthgeneration blog

Welcom to our blog!!! This is first time we blogging here and hope all of you will come to have a look and drop a comment to us and we will provide all of you some useful information and share with all of you. Let keep in touch all the buddy!!

THANK!!!

We have receive a lot comment from the visitors and we hope that we will provide more useful information to all of you in the coming days. Thank for the support, we will do better next time! :) I also would like to thank all of you for the praise of the design of our blog, anything want to share or discuss with us about the design we are welcome you leave a comment to us. :) have a nice day to all of you. Hope all of you will come revisit our blog again!

*My Favour Song*