First of all, I would like to great to all that had made their effort to surf to this blog. Hi, I am Tan Cheng Ling, 20 years old. I am now currently studying in UTAR Sg Long, and taking the course of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. I had been arranged to BAC Group 5, together with my classmates, we are now in Year 3 Trimester 1.

It would be my pleasure to share to you all about my everything. First of all, I am from Banting, Selangor. The residents in Banting all speak Hokkien, however, when you speak Chinese, we too can catch what you trying say. For the leisure time that I got, I will usually spend it by chatting through MSN Messager. When I need to relax myself, I will open my folder and either listen to songs, or watching movies.

After having the internet connection, I had became a surfer in internet. I will use internet to check my email in www.hotmail.com. This is important thing that I must do everyday, so that I can get the message from my friends that some might be helpful in life. Whenever I am free, I will surf the Friendster and Facebook, as both of them are the friendship connection of mine. With it, I had too know a lot of new friends there. When I was bored, I will try to relax myself by looking for any funny short clips in Youtube. It is a website that allow everyone to share their clips that taken with their own recorder, or any funny clips that they had found. Sometimes, when I face some problem, I will look up for chinese.cari.com.my. It is a forum that allow users to post their title to discuss with other. At there, you can get a lot of feedbacks from other users. Sometimes, you too can discover some funny topic that you never see before. Internet connection can also ease my burden to do my assignment and research. I can easily get the information through Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia, and those official website to get those essential and necessary information for my work.

These are the things that I will do with the internet connection. If you still think that it's not enough details of mine, you are welcome to leave your comment here. Thanks again for your patient in reading all of these! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction of youthgeneration blog

Welcom to our blog!!! This is first time we blogging here and hope all of you will come to have a look and drop a comment to us and we will provide all of you some useful information and share with all of you. Let keep in touch all the buddy!!

THANK!!!

We have receive a lot comment from the visitors and we hope that we will provide more useful information to all of you in the coming days. Thank for the support, we will do better next time! :) I also would like to thank all of you for the praise of the design of our blog, anything want to share or discuss with us about the design we are welcome you leave a comment to us. :) have a nice day to all of you. Hope all of you will come revisit our blog again!

*My Favour Song*