My name is Ho Siaw Ting,which is a simple girl born in Kajang but lives in Semenyih. I am 21 years old in year 2009. I am born from a big family, which consists of 9 members including me. My family consists of my parent, 1 brother, 5 sisters and me. I am now studying at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman and taking Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. I was already completed 2 years of study and just have 1 year remaining.

Besides, I was taking accounting subject since secondary. One of the reasons that I choose this subject is due to the influence of my family. Most of my sisters are graduated from accounting diploma and it has a big influence on me because this let me feel that i should take accounting subject too. In other hand, based on history experiences, I realised that I am more expert in calculation subject compared to others. I always get better result in the subjects that required significant calculation. The reasons above make me decided to choose accounting in my degree study. I hope I can graduate my degree with first class honour but I understand that good result is always followed by hard study.

My hobbies are singing, gathering with friends and reading meaningful articles. Singing is a very useful way to release those stress that I faced in study. Take sometime to chit chat with friends also is another way to reduce stress. I like to read meaningful articles because I can learned a lot meaningful theory that can apply in daily life.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are YAHOO, GOOGLE, HOTMAIL, FRIENDSTER and MSN. YAHOO and GOOGLE are very useful websites that help me to search for important information. These two websites are the most important sources used to complete my assignment. Furthermore, I always log in to HOTMAIL to read the messages and articles that send by Friends. I will forward the articles to my friends too if I find out the articles is meaningful and useful to others. However, due to the contribution of assignments, tutorial questions, mid-term test and final examination, my HOTMAIL unread inbox has break the record of all my friends and reached to the number of 2500 now. Hope it won't break the space provided by HOTMAIL. Besides, I will access FRIENTSTER too when my daily usage time is allowed. It let me view my friends' photo albums whose are seldom contacted to know their recent condition and write some comments to them. Lastly, MSN allowed me to chat with friends who are stay in different country. Some of my friends are study abroad and it is extremely expensive to chat through phone call. MSN helps us to solve this problem.

This is me and my simple daily life. I just hope that i can have more and more free time to do the activities that i like. And pray hard I can safely graduate my degree. That's all......

2 comments:

2500 unread mail.... sweat, you should clean up your mail box, aren't it too much, hahaha, if one day msn starts to collect fees, maybe you are one of the reasons =P

haha.... that time she will be charge for the most high price i think... :p

Post a Comment

Introduction of youthgeneration blog

Welcom to our blog!!! This is first time we blogging here and hope all of you will come to have a look and drop a comment to us and we will provide all of you some useful information and share with all of you. Let keep in touch all the buddy!!

THANK!!!

We have receive a lot comment from the visitors and we hope that we will provide more useful information to all of you in the coming days. Thank for the support, we will do better next time! :) I also would like to thank all of you for the praise of the design of our blog, anything want to share or discuss with us about the design we are welcome you leave a comment to us. :) have a nice day to all of you. Hope all of you will come revisit our blog again!

*My Favour Song*