Hi, everyone! I am Mei Chin who stays in Semenyih. I am an accounting student who is pursuing third year of my degree course. Reason for choosing this course was still a very blurred question for me to answer. Erm…actually I am not interesting in any scientific and literary subject. By the way, calculation is the only things that I interested with. Thus, the only choice that I have to choose is accounting. However, when I get into deeper about accounting course, I realized that it is not easy as I think which cause me a little regret in choosing it. Obviously, there is no way out and I am persuading myself now that I have to be persistent to finish my accounting courses in Utar, Sg. Long.

After go through this few year of university life, I realized that stress often happen in our daily life especially when we are preparing for exam and doing assignment. Thus, I usually will overcome this problem by spending some times on my hobbies. Dancing is important for me. It like a magic. Every time when I was frustrated, I will dance for around an hour. Mystically, I feel relax and happy with a carefree minds after doing so.

I often online at night. The first thing I do when I log in to my computer is click on the messenger icon. Hehe.... It time for me to chat now. Actually, I think MSN a a good media for us to keep in touch with our old friend. By using it, I can know whether my friend is doing well or we can keep updated to our recently activities OR in other words, we are gossiping about our friend. Besides, I also will log into my hotmail. Hotmail.... A very interesting place where we can update ourselves to event that happen surrounding us. Sometimes, it contains mail that alerts us to be careful about some "modern" tricks that done by those offenders. Apart from that, it also told us some miraculous things that happen around the world. This make me feel interesting in reading my e-mail. The best thing is we not only can know so much novelty things but also can share with our friend by forwarding the e-mail.

Another web that i will surf is friendster.com. Although everyone now is switching from friendster to facebook but I prefer to stay with friendster because facebook for me is a little of complicated. This is also a very good place for me to search for my primary friend who has lost contact with me. Luckily, I am able to find 10 people of my primary school friends. I was so happy where we are able to organize a reunion dinner for our primary classmate.

Besides of the web that i stated above, I will also surf youtube.com. Youtube, a GOOD GOOD place for me to watch for latest music video of my idol and the most important things is it is free of charge. I can download their latest album and keep updated with their latest news. As a student, I survive hard to make sure that I am not over budget every month. Moreover, an album although not considered very expensive but for me, the cost of an album is equal to my 4 days boarding fees. So youtube help me to save a lot.

As a teen girl, I love shopping. So, I also will surf any website (eg. cct fashion.com) that sells clothes or accessories. I start to get in touch with online shopping when I work in a manufacturing company during my semester break. The colleague there recommend me to shop online because it is cheaper compare to the store outside and the best thing is the design is from Korea and Taiwan that seldom can find in Malaysia. Initially, I not very interested in it because I may think that doing transaction through network may be lack of security and risky. However, after the continually persuading from my colleague I take an action to get through it. The result is I quite satisfy the service perform by the online store where it provided an efficient delivery where we can get our good after 3 days we have made the payment. Besides, the clothes that we received is 100% according to our specification and the picture shown in the website. However, before shop through online, we must make sure the reliability of the website and the best payment method is pay through pay-pal where it is an independent company that provide a strong security when making the payment. It will be better to shop in an online store if it is recommended by your friend or other reliable sources.

This is all I want to share with you all about myself. Thanks for reading it.

1 comments:

haha, good hobby, dance when having stress
but hope you wouldn't dance for 24hours when u got a super panic stress =P
and i realize 1 thing, in fact many of us are choosing accounting course due to our calculation skill, haha, hope this kind of perception won't guide us wrongly =P

Post a Comment

Introduction of youthgeneration blog

Welcom to our blog!!! This is first time we blogging here and hope all of you will come to have a look and drop a comment to us and we will provide all of you some useful information and share with all of you. Let keep in touch all the buddy!!

THANK!!!

We have receive a lot comment from the visitors and we hope that we will provide more useful information to all of you in the coming days. Thank for the support, we will do better next time! :) I also would like to thank all of you for the praise of the design of our blog, anything want to share or discuss with us about the design we are welcome you leave a comment to us. :) have a nice day to all of you. Hope all of you will come revisit our blog again!

*My Favour Song*